8/17/15

Ongoing project: guest bedroom makeover

See completed project here

Renovating my guest bedroom is in my mind since a very long time... 
A long time ago I painted two wall sections brown chocolate and I loved it! Over the years I did change my tastes and I now definitely want an extreme makeover in this room. I want light and brightness all over the room. I also want to change the self-made shelves I have fixed between the chimney conduit wall. 

This is the TO DO list for this project: 
- paint wall and ceiling, probably white
- paint outdoor window and frame, light color too
- paint curtains rail, light color too
- replace existing headboard creating and customizing two of them
- add a TV console
- general decor makeover

This is the current look:


www.annecharriere.com, ongoing project, guest bedroom makeover,

www.annecharriere.com, ongoing project, guest bedroom makeover,

Anne

1 comment:

Mary K. said...

Will be waiting to see what you come up with. I have to admit, Anne, I also have changed toward a lighter, airier look.

Post a Comment